Friday, May 9, 2008

Lets drink a grapefruit martini on top of my ladder!

There I was in the most lush garden I had ever seen. I remember everything around me emitting this bright green, it gave me comfort and made me feel completely peaceful. I remember standing on top of a tall ladder right beside a tree that seem to come straight out of a Dr. Suess book, the type of tree that has poofy like sections of leaves that grew around the tree... I was standing there on top of the ladder and I remember drinking a bright pink grapefruit martini (I don't usually drink martini's) a friend of mine was looking up at me from the base of the ladder and I remember telling her I would like Salmon for dinner. After doing so I look to this poofy part of the tree and I see a sign has been posted, almost like someone is hiding in that part of the tree...the sign read "Salmon for Sale." I got this overwhelming feeling of being in danger, I felt as though whoever posted this sign was there all along and listening in on me, almost like someone was spying or stalking me... all I remember after that is feeling the need to get out of there quickly.

No comments: